Monday, December 26, 2005

Wanna go Helsinki

Quiet around here as of late as I have been in North Finland, avoiding Santa, Finnish food and trying to fall down steep hills on a plastic tray.

I hope you all have a wonderful boxing day fighting whoever you can. I am off for 12 rounds at my local gym with a man who looks like Bobby Davro and Anne Widdecombes love child.

I might post pictures of Finland, as there is no daylight. You appreciate daylight when there is none. You also appreciate real snow when you come back to this country and there is none. You also appreciate not living in London when you land at Heathrow on Christmas Eve and people are as miserable and unfriendly as you expect Londoners to be, even at this festive time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Lifes Windows says hello