Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Comments

So yeah, I fucked up the comments section of this blog, silly me. I came on one day to post and saw a new link to click; "Moderate comments", so being that I like new things, and they excite me, I clicked it and enabled it. I didn't realise that this action of great folly would result in me having to approve comments before I post them, wow power! So all 8 comments left- yes that many- were left hanging in the ether, or more aptly (if I am going to try a religous analogy) pugatory, waiting for me to send them to heaven (My blog) or Hell (Somewhere less interesting, Telford perhaps). So, I have changed it back so you can leave coments without my prior approval, even if they are stupid and of no merit, or of more merit than my posts.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Lifes Windows says hello