Saturday, December 10, 2005

Meme apparantly, whatever that means

From Normblog

1. My uncle once: Was in the Royal Navy.

2. Never in my life: Have I tried class A drugs.

3. When I was five: I started at a Catholic school, even though I'm not Catholic.

4. High School is: Probably one of the better times of your life, even though you don't realise this at the time.

5. My parents are: A man and a Woman, one on the Right, one of the Left, me in the centre.

6. I once met: Graham Taylor re-opening our Leisure centre bar.

7. There's this girl I know who: Is Beautiful, Intelligent, funny, a classy dresser, and a lovely person.

8. Once, at a bar: A Female rubbed a plastic Halloween Devil stick between my legs.

9. Last night: I had the odd experience of having a hangover at 10pm, drinking in the day isn't good.

10. Next time I go to church: Will not be for reasons of religous belief.

11. When I turn my head left, I see: A window, with curtains, and a blind pulled down, it's dark outside.

12. When I turn my head right, I see: A phone, a Coke can, a tiny pair of wellies and a shelf.

13. How many days until my birthday?: I don't know I am too stupid to work it out.

14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: The fool from King Lear

15. By this time next year: I hope to have a good Job and be happy in general.

16. A better name for me would be: Edmundo, because I like it's sillyness.

17. I have a hard time understanding: Maths

18. If I ever go back to school I: Will try harder at Maths.

19. You know I like you if: I take the piss out of you alot.

20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: Whoever helped me most to win it.

21. Take my advice: Don't piss about at School.

22. My ideal breakfast is: Don't eat it anymore, but I would say Weetos.

23. If you visit my hometown: You will think it is beautiful.

24. Why won't someone: Make life less complicated.

25. If you spend the night at my house: You will be very happy in the Morning.

26. I'd stop my wedding: If i felt the need to ever get married, well maybe.

27. The world could do without: Too much consumerism.

28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Watch Formula 1, It's boring these days.

29. Paper clips are more useful than: Those red tags with plastic and string that hold documents together, they are rubbish.

30. If I do anything well, it is: Think too much.

31. And by the way: Read my blog.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Lifes Windows says hello