Monday, May 22, 2006

Stop that racket man

Some fool is continually whistling in my office. Which annoys me greatly. For starters, it is impossible to discern what it is he be whistling, and further more it does not sound like music and is not befitting an office such as this. Just because he is banned from whistling at home, does not mean he should impose such noise on my eardrums. He has just left the office, and he is ginger to boot. One often finds these people, in general, (as generalisations are a valid), to be in possession of moody temperaments. Why so gingers?

Nothing more to add. I have had a lack of ideas lately. Someone give me something to write about and I will do it a great disservice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Lifes Windows says hello